Friday, July 4, 2008







Audrey graduated from Kindergarten this year in the top of her class. She had a darling spring program (pictures included) in which she sang about all of the different seasons. She also learned to ride her bike without training wheels. (We are still working on turning, stopping and starting.) She is enjoying swimming, playing and reading this summer. She read a Junie B book her grandma gave her in two days. She is also involved in a summer camp that she attends twice a week with a friend. She is looking forward to a visit from her Aunt Chelsy and a trip to Bear Lake later this month.

2 comments:

briggsy said...

Wow! No trainers! Tell her way to go for me! Man, she is taking a huge leap from little girl to school girl. It makes you realize how fast time goes. I need to enjoy my kids "littleness" more.

The Morton's said...

I am so glad she likes Junie B. Jones because I picked it out. I LOVE those books they are a hoot!!! I am bringing her some more when I come so don't go out buying any until after I come. I knew she would love them, we go together like peas and carrots!