Sunday, January 25, 2009

Disney World

We took a trip to Disney World in December with the entire Stubbs clan. Everyone had a great time. Audrey rode all the rides she was tall enough for and was very brave. She even went on some of the scary rides twice. Eva enjoyed the little rides and asks me every day when we get to go back. We told her Disney World was her birthday party because we left the day after her birthday. Unfortunately that was not a great idea because now she thinks she gets to go to Disney World for her future birthdays.The family at Animal Kingdom.

The girls with Minnie. Eva thinks the characters are her friends. She said her favorite part of Disney World was seeing her friends.


Audrey and her cousin Grace in front of Snow Whites Castle. Audrey thinks our new Draper Temple looks like Snow Whites Castle.


Eva on the Merry-go-round with dad.



The family on Its a Small world. The kids were all mesmerized and the adults got a little nap.





3 comments:

The Morton's said...

I can NOT wait to go to Disney World one day!!!

briggsy said...

We have yet to make to Disneyland, let alone Disneyworld. I am really hoping to go this fall. I am as excited as McKray. I haven't been since I was like 14.

JennyD said...

Haley! Hee- it's me Jenny! I miss you! Congrats on the little boy on the way- and I love the pix of your girls! Your fam is so cute. I am coming in March- hopefully we can meet up! Love ya- Jenny